Monday 8 September 2014

I'm Not Dead, Just Sleeping


So yeah it's been a while hasn't it.

I don't really have much of an excuse as to why I haven't posted much in the last few months; the summer holidays came about and I literally entered full hibernation mode. All my creativity seemed dulled and I just couldn't come up with any blog ideas.

But now I have.

Yesterday I moved into my new flat for my second year of university and boy is it nice! I feel I have an environment that I want to work in and not to mention that it is so tidy at the moment that it's perfect for photography!

So now's the time to try again. I'll make this blogging thing a bit more regular. Try some new stuff. And altogether enjoy it.

So this week expect a new room tour, flat tour and not to mention some posts about the impending Freshers Week!

So yeah I'M BACK. And here to stay this time. 



No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment!