Tuesday 1 April 2014

Spring Haul

Send help I've done more shopping! Being back at home for the Easter holidays means that any residual student loan from the last term is leaving my bank quicker than I can get to the shops! So this is just a quick post to show you guys what gems are currently on the high street! (note to self: Do eyebrows darker)



First up is a beautiful little play suit from the River Island sale. I picked up this bargain for £12 and I am super super happy with it! I have never owned a playsuit I always thought they would be so unflattering on me and show way too much of my legs (which it is best we all avoid) but this number is so so flattering and dare I say it - make my legs and bum look great! But note to self: Wear lots suncream on back and avoid some very unflattering tan lines!!



I still can't believe that I own these. I am a huge lover of platform shoes and have been wearing platform boots all winter and hallelujah some spring shoes caught my eye in the River Island sale and now they reside in my wardrobe. As a bad sale shopper I am extremely pleased! I am so excited to wear these, I don't care that they may not go with the majority of my wardrobe because I am determined to make these beauties work! 



Yesterday I made another trip to primark (oopsie) but I got some staple bits of my wardrobe for Spring. I got a pretty white cotton long sleeve t-shirt with pretty crochet detail along the neckline and shoulders, and two distressed oversized tees in grey and purple. All of which were £4 each! I'm hoping to pair these with skirts, jeans and leggings and jazzing it up with jewellery! Which is something else that I purchased, I got a long gold tiered necklace for £4, two rings which were all of £1 each. And then there's also the snazziest bag in the world which crept into my hand because, well, unicorns....unicorns in pastel colours. I had a need. 



Finally there's some products from Urban Decay which I ordered last week. I'd been reading rave reviews of these products for ages and given their 10% sale they had last weekend I couldn't resist any longer! So I bought a travel sized eyeshadow primer and three of their 24/7 eyeliners. I'll let you know what I think!

So that's all for now, see you next time! Muchos love
xxx

2 comments :

  1. Give me those platform shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes are beautiful! The Urban Decay products look lovely too! I really want to try their eye primer!
    Rosie xx
    Rosie alexandra

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment!