Thursday 11 September 2014

Lidl Perfume Dupe for Chanel


I bought this lidl perfume today and I am literally head over heels in love. If I could marry a perfume it would be this one. If you're a fan of Chanel's Coco Mademoiselle then you need to know about this. 

I have been pining over the Chanel perfume for months but with it's £48-£95 price tag I just haven't been able to justify such a splurge on an unnecessary product. And as a student I choose food over perfume. 


But I don't have to anymore. This perfume from Lidl is £3.99. 

When my flatmate moved in last week and showed this to me I couldn't believe it. And I could not smell the difference between them, and she has both. I knew I had to have it. I researched more reviews about it, all of which seemed very impressed with it, and I immediately found a bus that would take me to the nearest Lidl.

Sure it doesn't have a fancy bottle, although if I'm honest I'm still impressed by the silage considering it's a lidl product. And yes the name "Suddenly: Madame Glamour" is less than desirable but the smell and the price make up for those minor details tenfold. 

Heck even if you have never smelt Coco Mademmoiselle (which by the way is described as "Oriental-fresh, a floral jasmine-rose accord, as light as a petal) I would say that for £4 just go and try it anyway! I think it makes a lovely sophisticated addition to a collection and is wearable both day and night. It would also make a brilliant gift, especially if you tell them it mimics the tones of a Chanel product! 

I couldn't be happier with this dupe and am eager to try the lidl's fragrance for men which I've heard smells like Hugo Boss!

Not to mention you can buy this perfume whilst do a bit of bargain food shopping: I'd really recommend the tomatoes! 

Have you tried this perfume yet? What's you're favourite beauty dupe? 

Thanks for reading! xx

1 comment :

Feel free to comment!