Tuesday 9 September 2014

My New Flat



As I promised in yesterday's bedroom tour; here's what the rest of our flat looks like! 




Swanky bathroom take that student halls. We have two shower rooms and an extra toilet for the five of us. But when you've seen one bathroom they all look the same!


Our kitchen with the much appreciated sofa and TV


Things are still looking fairly tidy. Mind you only two of us have moved in so far! 


I just can't get over how nice these units are and how bright the rooms are compared to student halls! This place will be kept clean as we actually like it and want to show it off! 


She wanted to get in on the photos so now she can feature in my blog. Everyone meet Kate. 



Cute little garden area and bike rack outside. This complex of flats has been really well looked after and maintained.


Flatmate and I went on a bit of a splurge in Wilkonsons the other day and bought pretty things for our flat. So we have fairy lights, table runner, candles and flowers! 


Oh and of course in true student style we were making pimms with friends whilst I taking the majority of these photographs. So if anyone spots that the clock says 9:35 in one of these photos don't worry that one was from this morning! 

So there you have it that's our flat! Ready for round two of university and we're going to do it in style. 

I'll see if my flatmates are perhaps interested in doing some guest posts and showing you there rooms! 

Let me know what you guys think and what is your university accommodation like? 

4 comments :

  1. Great post! Your accommodation is better than most I've seen!

    http://www.thebeautyscrapbook.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Haha it took a lot of looking but they are out there and don't have to cost loads either! I'll be checking out you're blog x

      Delete
  2. Loved having a look through your accommodation!
    I'm moving into my house next week ready to start my second year (but more importantly ready for freshers week!)

    http://okayemmie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much! Ooh nice I hope that goes well, moving in was such a pain as I had so much stuff! Freshers week has got to be the highlight of the year, I can't wait for mine next week! I hope you have a good one and enjoy you're second year! x

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment!