Friday 25 April 2014

Music of the week


So I thought I would try and get some regular themes going on my blog so every Friday I will let you know what music I am currently loving. This week my favourite is Hozier, I cannot get enough.

Hozier, an Irish singer songwriter, released his EP 'From Eden'  in March this year and I think we can expect to see a lot more of him! It even turns out that I will be lucky enough to be able to see him live at this years Wilderness Festival and I cannot wait!

His EP 'From Eden' is utterly beautiful. The blend of his smooth voice and his guitar is compelling yet soothing. There is something very calming about his use of rhythm, so much so that I find his music a delight to study to. His voice is utterly stunning with such richness and soul that compliments  his beautiful lyrics. Overall, I just cannot recommend him to enough to people at the moment nor take his EP off repeat!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment!