Saturday 26 April 2014

My April Beauty Wish List


There are so many nice things in the shops and the moment and lacking money means that I can currently only yearn from afar. So here's the things that are at the top of my list of needs and wants!



But without further ado these are the things which I have my eyes on:

1) I have tight curly hair and recently it has been so dry and frizzy due to the ever changing British weather and the fact that I have been ill recently. So it needs to start getting back in to shape ready for summer and it's about time I start using new products. This Brazil Nut Define and No Frizz creme looks and sounds like it might give my hair a bit of a pamper and the fact that it contains way more natural ingredients than my current products, I think it could be worth a try. I am in a constant battle with my hair and would really appreciate any advice or recommendations you might have for curly hair care.


2) I have heard so much about the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water as a dupe for the much praised Bioderma and am really keen to see for myself! And it's such a bargain, currently £2.99 at Boots, you can't really go wrong! Not to mention I'm trying to be really good and stay clear of make up wipes and having a new product would help keep me away.

3) L'óreal's Volume Million Lashes mascara keeps popping up in the hands of my favourite bloggers and you tubers and I'm really keen to see what all the fuss is about! Also my mascaras are a bit part their best and I'm still struggling to find a good one which makes a lasting difference to my small lashes!

4) Next is a product I feel I have talked about a lot and I only have one of them! Rimmel's Moisture Renew lipsticks are great and I my dry lips are asking for more shades please!

5)  I have rediscovered my current Maybelline Colour Tattoo pots in the shades 'Permanent Taupe' and  'Add on Bronze' as I find them to last really well on my eyes. In these shades I usually only wear them on nights out and in a sudden, yet obvious, revelation I realised that they would last just as well in the day time. So I'm on the look out for some subtle spring and summer colours - particularly 'Persistently Pink'

6) As I can see Summer on the horizon I am starting to think BB and CC Creams. My friend Jess did a brilliant review on the Bourjois 123 Perfect Correcting Creme a few weeks ago and seeing it on her has convinced me that it seems a worthy purchase. Here's a link to her review along with the coveted Collection Lasting Perfection concealer (something so nearly on this list!). 

7) And finally I have a longing for more shades of Rimmel's Scandaleyes Waterproof Khol Eyeliners. I have one in black but for the warmer weather I would love some the brown and pink ones that they offer. I find that, without splurging on Urban Decay, these have the best lasting power that I have experienced from a high street brand. 

So that's my April beauty wish list: What's on yours?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment!